Tonight from 18:00 the Team Relay in Para Cycling is scheduled. The Team Relay is organized at the Scheepvaartkwartier in the heart of Rotterdam. The start will take place on the Westerkade.
Travel by public transport:
From Rotterdam Central Station
- RET Tram 125 or 7 direction Willemsplein. Get off at Westplein and from there it is an 8 minute walk.
- RET Metro D direction de Akkers or E direction Slinge. Get off at Leuvehaven and from there it is a 15-minute walk.
- From Leuvehaven you can also take RET Tram 125 towards Willemsplein.
From Rotterdam Ahoy
- RET Metro D or E in the direction of Rotterdam Central Station. Get off at Leuvehaven and from there it’s a 15-minute walk.
- From Leuvehaven you also have the option to take RET Tram 125 towards Willemsplein.
Traveling by car:
The course in the Scheepvaartkwartier is car-free on Thursday, August 17. This means that you cannot park everywhere. One of the parking garages nearby is the APCOA parking garage at Van Vollenhovenstraat 59. This is a 7-minute walk from the Westerkade. Street parking is also available here, in the non-enclosed areas.
Check tonight’s program here.